This beautiful stone house was owned by Thomas Redman in 1877. No doubt it was built much earlier. Redman owned this 50 acre lot on the sixth concession as well as another 50 acre lot directly across the road on which he built a house as well. By 1895, the lot across the road had been sold to William Sadler, and the property was now in the hands of his wife Susan Redman.
A beautiful property, it has not yet been ravaged by vandals. Hopefully there are plans to relocate this gorgeous structure.