Our Donation Drive is on. Help us with our hosting costs :)
GENEROUS DONATORS TO DATE

Ontario Abandoned Places

Thousands of abandoned locations for urban exploring
Location Database
Database
Blog
Blog
Forum
Forum
Search Locations
Search

User Search



Crawford Street Burried Bridge

Return to index of Toronto


Located in: Toronto
Location #2627
Public

To request this location be removed, submit a Report Location form.
Location Owner:jointherapture
Creation Date: 4/22/2011
Last Updated: 4/22/2011



Description
The second burried bridge on Garrison Creek is on Crawford Street. This bridge was opened in 1915 and is 170 feet long. This bridge was a triple arch concrete bridge that replaced an 1884 wooden bridge. It was burried using earth removed during the excavation of the Bloor Subway line in the 1960's.


Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER.
Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property.


Status:
Status: Historic Location
Category: Bridge/Locks


Options:
View map
Geocaches
Who's Viewed
Create Photo Gallery
Edit Location

HAZARDS
None listed
We do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for liability should you injure yourself.
Maps are only shown to logged in members.



Crawford Street Bridge
Crawford Street Burried Bridge
Created on:4/22/2011
Created by: jointherapture
5 photos


response.write "

" response.write ""