Ontario Abandoned Places

Documenting Canada's Abandoned Structures


CNR Locations


Back to Gallery Back to Location Back to Greater Sudbury
 McKee's Camp looking eastOriginally called Gowganda Junction, until 1915 the railway extended only 15 miles beyond this point.
McKee's Camp looking east
Originally called Gowganda Junction, until 1915 the railway extended only 15 miles beyond this point.


Photo Comments
"By the time the rails extended beyond Ruel, Westree became the popular route to Gowganda."
by WrecksdaleWreck (10/31/2012 1:16:24 AM)
"From here in 1910 Gowganda Transport Co. operated an overland cartage route to Gowganda."
by WrecksdaleWreck (10/31/2012 12:38:59 AM)



#ontarioabandonedplaces