Ontario Abandoned Places

Documenting Canada's Abandoned Structures


Oxtongue Forest Ranger Cabin


Back to Gallery Back to Location Back to Algonquin Park
 Taken in May of 1953, Tom Parris who ran the Oxtongue Tower looks out from its wooden platform. The tower was dismantled in the early 1960s and moved to the ranger station at Bracebridge by High Falls where it served as a hose-drying tower.
Taken in May of 1953, Tom Parris who ran the Oxtongue Tower looks out from its wooden platform. The tower was dismantled in the early 1960s and moved to the ranger station at Bracebridge by High Falls where it served as a hose-drying tower.


Photo Comments
There are no comments.


#ontarioabandonedplaces