Location Owner:jointherapture Creation Date: 3/16/2011 Last Updated: 3/16/2011
This is the old Bayview bridge over the West Don at Lawrence. It was abandonded in 1929. Bayview was expanded to 6 lanes 1960 according to photos available from the Toronto Archives. The road leading south from the bridge climbs the hill.
For a view of the new Bayview Bridge under construction with the old one in the foreground.