Latlng: (46.254442, -79.579341)

Other Locations near
North Bay

Nova Beaucage Mine

North Bay, Ontario

Location Owner mrgbigg
Creation Date Jul 11 2014
Status Abandoned
Category Mine
Location North Bay, Ontario
Site number #10714

Not much is left standing of the mine head but there are still foundations for the buildings that supported the mine. I am not sure if you are able to get into the mine itself and would highly recommend that you don't. If you want to learn more about the mine download the PDF file. The history on this site is quiet interesting. I skied out there this winter to take pictures. It took me about 3 hours to be there. If you have a boat I highly recommend going out there and exploring the old site before the last of the hopper collapses.

Latlng: (46.254442, -79.579341)

Albums

Create new album

Comments

Please log in to leave a comment

avatar of mrgbigg
mrgbigg I'm really sorry I have more on my camera but I didn't have time to do it before I went camping. I didn't ski all the way out there and only take 2 pics.
Jul 12 2014
avatar of ground state
ground state Interesting place, especially out on the island. 90% of users who say they will upload more images later today never do and just want an excuse to get their location activated. Let's hope you are part of the other 10%.
Jul 11 2014
avatar of mrgbigg
mrgbigg I will upload more images later today.
Jul 11 2014