For our official Facebook page click here. We are not affiliated with any other pages. We do not condone any trespassing. Always ask for permission.

Latlng: (42.741304, -81.703539)

Other Locations nearby
Middlesex County

St Andrew's Cemetery

Report

Discovered by Che
Created Oct 27 2014
Recent status Abandoned
Category Cemetery
City Middlesex County, Ontario
Location # 11359
Liked by 0 User(s)

Originally known as the Graham Cemetery, located at lot 1, concession 1, Mosa Township. Land was originally owned by Duncan Graham who set aside the north west corner of his land for a cemetery. This was the first cemetery in Glencoe. In 1861 he gave the land in front of the cemetery for a Presbyterian church to be built (St Andrew's). The last service at this church was September 1889. Cemetery is on Main Street, Glencoe, but is barely visible. It is located behind a little white house.

Latlng: (42.741304, -81.703539)

Comments

Please log in to leave a comment

No comments yet