|Created||Apr 05 2012|
RMS Machinary, Glasgow St. Kitchener, 1917-2009
RMS was originally established as a division of Dominion Tires, Canada but became an independent company in 1993. As designers and manufacturers of rubber extrusion equipment, tire building machinery and custom machinery, they opened a plant in China and moved their Headquarters to Akron, Ohio in 2009 where the business continues
It has been demolished and is now a parking lot.
No comments yet