Forum Home Forum Home > Ontario Abandoned Places > Introduce Yourself Here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wasaga Beach

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
natureloverfamilyadventures View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote natureloverfamilyadventures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wasaga Beach
    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:29pm
Hello from Wasaga Beach, Simcoe Ontario 
I am a new member. 
I was introduced to the site when someone posted the link in my FB group regarding cool photography. I have been already aware of the few abandoned locations documented here . They are fantastic abandoned attractions to visit when you come to Wasaga Beach when you want to get away from the crowds and enjoy some nature and hunt for snakes on the Ghost Racetrack.
 I recently discovered few other locations in my community such as a motel and a school and will be posting them very soon for you all to enjoy. 
OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 3:47pm
Hi and welcome to the site. There's a lot of content to be found in Ontario, looking forward to your photos.
Motleykiwi View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Motleykiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 11:17pm
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your shots of the motel and school.
fiso View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote fiso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 6:22pm
Welcome aboard.  Be safe out there and have fun.
natureloverfamilyadventures View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote natureloverfamilyadventures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 10:23pm
Thanks for the warm welcomes! The submission was recently approved and pics are available to view now. Titled Venus Motel and Restaurant, Wasaga Beach, Ontario
Doozer View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Doozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 1:49am
Hi, and welcome!  I'm a little east of your area.  I'll definitely check out that motel soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic