Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from Balieboro!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
the canadian explorer View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote the canadian explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Balieboro!
    Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 4:12pm
   Hello, my name is josh, i have been exploring since i was very young, grew up an hour or so north of Peterborough.  I've always taken photos and videos ( since i got a camera that connected to a computer) I've always found abandoned stuff interesting houses, cars ,and natural shtuff as well, Thinking of the stories of what happend to lead to this point and just the simple thought of... this may be the last time any one gets a chance to document these historical or just interesting places. I've also got tons of photos and videos of places within a 2 hour radius, i will be sharing these finally and hope to help out with locations as well as hoping to learn about some new places to check out. =)  Wanting to go north this summer for some mines and such towards Bancroft and further.  

Cheers 
The Canadian Explorer
hailey55439 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hailey55439 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 6:14pm
Welcome!! if you haven't been there already i would suggest checking out Egan Chutes Provincial Park in Bancroft, not abandoned but definitely a beautiful area, winter or summerSmile looking forward to seeing what you've got to post!
bandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 2:33pm
Welcome! I used to do a lot of summer exploring in Bancroft and the surrounding area but I haven't been out that way in a few years. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic