FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Groups?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
clay70 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote clay70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Groups?
    Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 6:44pm

Anita, you may enjoy all the ghost town locations I have added under Muskoka, Haliburton, Kawartha Lakes and Hastings Rd...

OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 6:33pm
If you look closely you'll find that the ghost town locations on OAP are hard-coded (no member photos can be added, actual HTML links that are not part of OAP's Wiki system). In the beginning OAP was strictly a ghost town site and these links belong to the original locations that we featured.

Over time the lack of quality material (places with open fields, foundations, nothing of interest) led us to move to abandoned buildings of all types, not just ghost towns.

sonicpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sonicpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 6:26pm
try this link.  not that great.  http://www.ghosttownpix.com/ontario/index.html
Anita1234 View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anita1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 8:54am
I'm looking for a group or Facebook page, anything that can connect me with other Ghost town seekers.  I've been a 'lurker' for a while and would like to find people to go out with.  I've been to a few places around Sudbury but would love to make it a regular thing.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic