Our Donation Drive is on. Help us with our hosting costs :)
GENEROUS DONATORS TO DATE

Ontario Abandoned Places

Thousands of abandoned locations for urban exploring
Location Database
Database
Blog
Blog
Forum
Forum
Search Locations
Search

User Search

Thanks again To Quiksilver - Ontario Abandoned Places
Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks again To Quiksilver

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
clay70 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote clay70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks again To Quiksilver
    Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 12:38pm
For all the remote fire tower locations photos...Just perusing them once again...

for more info go to Ontario's Fire Tower Lookouts here http://ontarioftl.bravehost.com/index.html
quiksilver View Drop Down
Full Member (T)
Full Member (T)

Post Options Post Options   Quote quiksilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 6:24am
Not a problem, Clay. I've lost a lot of my motivation to explore over the last year or so due to s new position at work, more responsibilities' and wanting to spend my little free time with my girlfriend, doing things we both love. There's been so we changes at work, with my work load lessening over the past few months, so, things are kind of looking up. Hopefully I can get out to a few old mine sites I know of and get back out to find some tower sites too.
Northof49 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Northof49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 11:00pm
Clay there are three in my area, I have been to two of them and plan on checking out the third one when the snow melts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic