Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ontario Abandoned Places > Website Questions or Concerns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Photos wont show up in my gallery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Metaldemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photos wont show up in my gallery
    Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 3:45pm
Why wont photos I upload display in my gallery? 

They are jpeg format.
OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 9:51pm
You somehow were able to upload photos to a gallery that wasn't supposed to allow image uploads.

The proper location # for swords is a full member entry, so you'll have to create a new location and upload to it - then we'll merge the images into the hidden location.

Metaldemon View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Metaldemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2013 at 8:48pm
why is it full member entry for photos.....the place is wide open now
OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2013 at 3:30am
I was contacted by one of the residents who didn't appreciate tourists going through their property. We are not completely insensitive to putting people's places on the internet.

Metaldemon View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Metaldemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2013 at 1:22pm
Yeah, the guy with the dogs. We stayed away from there because it was obvious that someone lives there. 

Im guessing its also why those people gave up restoring the one house.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic