Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Photo comments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigpaulsmall View Drop Down
Full Member (T)
Full Member (T)

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigpaulsmall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photo comments
    Posted: 03 Jan 2016 at 9:50pm
When a Poster puts comments on pictures, they are not highly visible like user comments (highlighted in pink). I will be halfway through a gallery and then notice that the poster has been leaving comments on individual pictures. I then have to go back to the beginning of the gallery and read all the posters comments. Maybe you can highlight them in yellow or something to draw attention to them.    Beer
OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2016 at 11:20pm
I'm not following you.

The comments show up in a pink box and if you look at the gallery as a whole, there are little speech bubbles beside the photos that will have comments. So you know in advance which photos have comments, and how many.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying?
bigpaulsmall View Drop Down
Full Member (T)
Full Member (T)

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigpaulsmall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 12:06am
When I create a location, I can add comments to photos. They appear in the upper right side of the page. They are kinda mixed in with something like

RMS 4.jpg
Photo Description:

If that whole text box could be highlighted in yellow, it would draw your eye to it and realize the poster has made comment on His (or Her) pictures....Just a thought.
OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 12:37am
Done.
fiso View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote fiso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 8:45am
This is excellent.  Great idea BPS and thanks for implementing OAP.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic