Our Donation Drive is on. Help us with our hosting costs :)
GENEROUS DONATORS TO DATE

Ontario Abandoned Places

Thousands of abandoned locations for urban exploring
Location Database
Database
Blog
Blog
Forum
Forum
Search Locations
Search

User Search

New here - Ontario Abandoned Places
Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shawdow5niper87 View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Shawdow5niper87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here
    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 9:49am
hello everyone .  I have been exploring places around Ontario for many years now and have recently been introduced to this site by a friend .  Just curious how to become a full member.   I have pictures from locations such as the muskoka sanatorium I would like to ad but cant find the location on the site  

icrynoodles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote icrynoodles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 11:38am
hey there, welcome to this awesome site. First off to Become a full member you must interact/contribute to this online community, meaning posting your locations and pictures. Secondly, if you unable to find the loctation already on the site you may create a new location and add your pictures. If by chance It’s already a  full member’s location your pictures will be then added to the exsisting location. 
I hope this helps. Be sure to check out the forums for more tips & information about the site
Iwaslookingformycat View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iwaslookingformycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Shawdow5niper87 Shawdow5niper87 wrote:

hello everyone .  I have been exploring places around Ontario for many years now and have recently been introduced to this site by a friend .  Just curious how to become a full member.   I have pictures from locations such as the muskoka sanatorium I would like to ad but cant find the location on the site  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic