Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ontario Abandoned Places > Website Questions or Concerns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Location

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ramathorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost Location
    Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 2:05pm
About two years ago I went and shot a location that I found on here. At the time I lost the images because my old computer crashed. Now that I have recovered the images I wanted to post them but I have not been able to find the location on the website any longer. Ive gone through every single location near where I've visited before. On top of that I can't remember where I went exactly. It was somewhere near Aurora, I believe Northeast of there.
All I can remember is a long driveway to an old white home, it may have been brick. I was chased down by a dog as i drove in the grass covered drive way. Along the driveway was some old farming machines. Inside there was a stairwell with a paint peeled railing at the side and an open concept upstairs. To the left was an almost empty room with "Schomberg Sux" spray painted in red on the wall. Along that wall was a beautiful peeling paint door and to the right of that room was a collapsing kitchen. 

I wanted to revisit that place, does anyone know which one I am speaking of?
Has it been merged into a FM location or has it been demolished and removed from the website?
OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 7:39pm
You'd need to know the approx. GPS coordinates which will allow you to search the database for it and/or other members to identify it as a duplicate if you do create it on the site.

Without an approximate address or a photo (a photo would help) there's not much hope.
timo explorer View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote timo explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 9:19pm
Full member location #1995.
spydrgyrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote spydrgyrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 9:21pm
A year or two ago, when there was a big "Spring Cleaning"  a lot of locations got deleted.  If it's not the one Timo suggested, it might have happened then.
ramathorn View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ramathorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 2:42pm
Thank you. I wasn't planning on creating a new location but if its been moved to full membership I guess ill wait till I have it to post the pictures. 
Thanks again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic