Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ontario Abandoned Places > Introduce Yourself Here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from The Hammer!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kitschklock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from The Hammer!
    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 11:43pm
Salutations from Hamilton! 
I've poked my head around this site a couple times before, but I wasn't aware of the thriving community behind it until after I was asking some explorers on instagram for advice on how to get started with urban exploring. They were all super nice and directed me to this site, so here I am! 

I had my first dose of urbex when I lucked out at a bando in Montreal, and I've been infatuated with the hobby ever since. 

Hopefully I'll be able to explore some places in and around Hamilton and share them here, although I'm quite limited to what's near bus routes and how far I can walk, but I'll try my best Tongue
OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 3:31am
Hello and welcome to the community.  Hamilton has many places that have closed for economic reasons and are ripe for exploring.

fiso View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote fiso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 6:41pm
Welcome aboard.  This community is quite exceptional,  Be safe, be happy, be well.
kitschklock View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kitschklock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 10:42pm
Thanks so much for the supportive welcome and for what you all do here!
Doozer View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Doozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 1:51am
Hi!  Welcome!  I'm going to be in Hamilton in about a month, and I'm hoping I can find the time to go exploring.
kitschklock View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kitschklock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 5:19pm
Sounds exciting! If you do find the time, maybe we could meet up! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic