Our Donation Drive is on. Help us with our hosting costs :)
GENEROUS DONATORS TO DATE

Ontario Abandoned Places

Thousands of abandoned locations for urban exploring
Location Database
Database
Blog
Blog
Forum
Forum
Search Locations
Search

User Search

Hello from Southwestern Ontario! - Ontario Abandoned Places
Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from Southwestern Ontario!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bipin View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote bipin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Southwestern Ontario!
    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 3:12pm
Hello all!

I'm a practicing artist first and foremost;  I work almost exclusively in medium and large format film photography, but I've recently been getting more into urbex as it's a natural fit for the subject matter I document (or suburbex I suppose; given where I live). Tongue

I began exploring the local suburbs; some under construction, some abandoned, and loved it from the start! Much of my work centers around the things that humans have left behind; how they've modified the natural environment to suit themselves. Not portraits of people per say, but portraits of the inanimate things that people have introduced to the world; the "residue" of their action.

Always interested in finding new locations and sharing what I document myself! You can find some of my work here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brickartisan/

Best,
D.
timo explorer View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote timo explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:23pm
Welcome, we look forward to seeing your work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic