Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ontario Abandoned Places > Public Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frustrated.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Doozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frustrated.
    Posted: 12 May 2018 at 11:09pm
I have been keeping an eye on several places in town, hoping that I could get to explore them.  One place down the street from me looks like a legitimate haunted house.  It looks abandoned, and I never see people around, but there is a car in the driveway, and smoke coming from the chimney.

Another place I have been watching for a while has had no action or movement for some time, but had lights on inside the other day, and fresh bags at the road for garbage day.  

There is another place that I drive past every day.  You can see into the front window from the road, and it is definitely empty.  Unfortunately, it is on a busy street with lots of neighbors and traffic, and has a wide open lot with no cover.  There is no way an explorer could approach it without drawing attention.

I have to get out of town and explore more of the country back roads.
timo explorer View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote timo explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 9:18pm
Patience is a virtue in this hobby.  Sometimes it takes years of watching for the right moment to come along.
kat666g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kat666g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:25am
I feel you. Theres a few houses I've been watching for years!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic