Ontario Abandoned Places

(But we're really an archive of ALL Canada's forgotten places)

Home

Forum

Search

User Search

Hi from Trent Hills - Ontario Abandoned Places
Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi from Trent Hills

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi from Trent Hills
    Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 3:50pm
Thanks!

Yes, it is a great part of the province for many reasons. Nice to be back in the area!
fiso View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote fiso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 10:04am
Hi Bandi and welcome aboard.  Stay safe.
timo explorer View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote timo explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 8:12pm
Welcome Bandi.  You live in a beautiful area of the province, lots to see and do.
bandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 10:50am
Hi everyone, I'm Bandi. I've been in the exploring scene for... ages I guess, but the past couple of years of my life have been a bit busy so I've been more of a "couch explorer" for that time. I'm hoping to change that this year!

I currently live in the Campbellford area and most of my time goes to restoring a 150 year old farmhouse that probably should have been abandoned.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic