Ontario Abandoned Places

(But we're really an archive of ALL Canada's forgotten places)

Home

Forum

Search

User Search

New Creepy Member - Ontario Abandoned Places
Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Creepy Member

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BAGOFBONES View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAGOFBONES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Creepy Member
    Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 6:42pm
Hello!! I'm from a small town and I adore exploring abandoned places. I started photographing and exploring about 3 years ago and I have been hooked ever since. I love the spooky feeling you get when entering a new building and not knowing what to expect. I am always on the lookout for new places and I am running out of locations. I joined this little community to hopefully find more locations and meet new people who are interested in exploring!

However, I am curious as to how I become a full member? I discover a lot of great areas on my own and I think I would be a great asset to the team!Clown 
timo explorer View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote timo explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 8:16pm
What small town are you from? At the very least, what area?

Start posting your photos and locations, this is how you earn Full Membership.  The more you add and the better quality, the faster the road to FM.  It is earned the hard way, like the rest of us did.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic