Ontario Abandoned Places

(But we're really an archive of ALL Canada's forgotten places)

Home

Forum

Search

User Search

Finally! It’s warm! - Ontario Abandoned Places
Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally! It’s warm!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
OuijaPrince View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote OuijaPrince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally! It’s warm!
    Posted: 15 May 2018 at 3:13pm
Im so glad spring has finally sprung. Im not much of a winter Urban Explorer cause I have such a low cold tolerance lol. Im hyped to get out and start exploring again after months of cold bleh weather. 

Do you explore in the winter? Why or why not? And if so what are some tips you can offer for future winter exploration? I know some people do and I think that’s awesome. I wish I had the tolerance because I bet it makes for some beautiful shots. 
icrynoodles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote icrynoodles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 4:44pm
I like to explore all year round, Winter/colder months are great because there’s a lesser chance encountering animals,  you don’t have to worry about bugs (like ticks), some places become more accessible/visible (you might discover a new location you had passed by many times but didn’t see it because of the over growth of greenery in the summer months) 

I’m almost always warm so it’s perfect for me. But The best  suggest I have for future winter explorations, dress in layers. Pants, shirts, socks. And never forget the gloves. 
OuijaPrince View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote OuijaPrince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 5:10pm
You raise some great points there for sure! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic