Ontario Abandoned Places

(But we're really an archive of ALL Canada's forgotten places)

Home

Forum

Search

User Search

Looking for exploring friends - Ontario Abandoned Places
Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for exploring friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ghostwithagun View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ghostwithagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for exploring friends
    Posted: 02 May 2018 at 9:38pm
Hey guys, I have been active on this site since late 2015 and have been trying to get more into the community of exploring and such. I was hoping I could find some people and make some new friends to go exploring with near St. Catharines, Ontario. Even though I've been posting for quite some time I haven't met anyone yet so I was hoping I could do so with this post. Would love to hear back from anyone interested as I feel that visiting in a group will be more fun ,then doing all my trips solo like I have previously. I have made multiple trips to Hamilton, Welland, Niagara Falls ,as well as a trip or two out to Toronto. Feel free to shoot me a message if not comment on my post , thank you for your time Smile.
kat666g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kat666g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 10:38am
If you ever come to Toronto we could go exploring together!
ghostwithagun View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ghostwithagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 1:01pm
I would like that @Kat666g ! I'll let you know next time I plan on coming out there.
icrynoodles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote icrynoodles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 7:12am
hey there! Im located in welland, Ive also been looking for some new explorer friends in the area aswell! Send me a message if youd like :) 
IamNotaTumor View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote IamNotaTumor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 10:06am
Hi out there.

I'm in the Cambridge area and driving wouldn't be an issue.

Send me something directly and then we can make some plans.

Clap
pemo View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote pemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 11:02am
hi I'm in downtown toronto and I'm able to meet new explorers, anyone else here interested? 
kat666g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kat666g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:23am
Yes! Toronto buddies!
gotzby View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gotzby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 8:05pm
I’m in!! Where to?
kat666g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kat666g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 9:18am
PM me!
Raider View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Raider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:37pm
Hey I'm from Oakville and can easily make my way down to Toronto so pm me as well if you're interested!
gotzby View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gotzby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 2:40pm
guys have you ever heard of Pictons Prince Edward Heights? Abandoned military base and hospital about 2-2.5 hours from Toronto. In my opinion probably the best example of a place that’s fresh for exploration and I didn’t see any no trespassing signs or fences. PEH consists of 1 moderately sized building to see as well as 2 large ones with 3 floors, appears easy to access. Kind of far but worth it if the goal is to see what urban exploration really has to offer or just something abandoned on the slightly creepier side.
exiledarknesz View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote exiledarknesz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 10:17pm
hello i am from Toronto i use to have a urban exploring team but they all went thee on way so im looking to rebuild if anyone is down here is my email exiledarknesz@gmail.com
Jonathancha View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jonathancha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 7:30pm
Hey, I thought I would reply here first before emailing as it is easier. I am currently in the York Region for a couple months and if you're looking for people I'm interested. If you wanna give details reply and Ill send you an email
Sweetness View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sweetness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 10:11am
morning. I'm also looking local to Cambridge area. Don't drive but a good friend of mine n I have been everywhere around here from here to Niagara. We've obviously missed some but we like big n beautiful lol but we've got a lot of photos and locations just idk how to add on here..

Sweetness View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sweetness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 10:12am
[QUOTE=Sweetness]morning. I'm also looking local to Cambridge area. Don't drive but a good friend of mine n I have been everywhere around here from here to Niagara. We've obviously missed some but we like big n beautiful lol but we've got a lot of photos and locations just idk how to add on here.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic