Ontario Abandoned Places

(But we're really an archive of ALL Canada's forgotten places)

Home

Forum

Search

User Search

Looking to meet new people and explore - Ontario Abandoned Places
Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking to meet new people and explore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LionelHutz View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LionelHutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking to meet new people and explore
    Posted: 01 May 2018 at 7:53am
Hi everyone, new to Lanark County and to exploration of this kind. Really interested in meeting some new people and maybe going for a exploration together. Willing to do a coffee first to get to know each other sort of thing.... not looking for a date haha. For reference I'm 29 and male, have a career and I don't do drugs.

Anyone who'd be so generous as to share some of their time with me please let me know. Perhaps we can sort out a time and place.

Anyways thanks!
OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 9:04am
Welcome to the site. There's not a lot of activity from the Lanark area or even Ottawa and the forum is kind of slow. You'll find some great people on here though even if they may not be close to home.
LionelHutz View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LionelHutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 10:01pm
Thanks! Nevertheless, willing to make a commute. Anyone have some good suggestions for a newbie to go to? No specific restrictions in terms of distance
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic