Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My personal Intro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tigerblood View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tigerblood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My personal Intro
    Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 8:58pm
Hi Everyone, Yep, I'm a Newbie... Just a few words to settle the waters a bit...
Im and Oldie ("been round the Sun 58 times already") .... but I act like 30 and probably think like a 10 year old sometimes.... Tongue
I really click with this passion... always wanted to get into doing this but never got full into it. I've been thinking of possibly re-birthing old places into new living places with Young people and TAXFREE... CONTROLFREE Freedom living people in a FREEDOM society... unruled by assholes... so that's what I'm mostly about.... I play guitar and keyboards a bit so thats my artistic side... I'm also a jack of all trades so that's handy too. I chose the name Tigerblood because Tigers are like me... "In danger of Extinction" and *Blood* because living out our passions with like minded people is what keeps our blood flowing hot.... so that's it in a nutshell... welcome to anyone who wants to chat, share thoughts or shares these visions of mine! Although 'spiritual' in a way, I'm non religious so please don't talk to me about that crazy stuff unless you like talking into def ears...  Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic