Ontario Abandoned Places

(But we're really an archive of ALL Canada's forgotten places)

Home

Forum

Search

User Search

DOCUMENTARY FILMMAKER LOOKING FOR SUBJECTS! - Ontario Abandoned Places
Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOCUMENTARY FILMMAKER LOOKING FOR SUBJECTS!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
erstenmele View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote erstenmele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DOCUMENTARY FILMMAKER LOOKING FOR SUBJECTS!
    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 9:31pm
Hi All, 

My name is Ian and I'm a student filmmaker from Toronto. I've been a long time lurker around this forum and as a filmmaker I've always been drawn to the aesthetics of urban decay.

I'm posting today because I'm starting a documentary project that seeks to explore the topic of urban exploration, and I was wondering if any of you fine people here would be interested in being subjects of my film! Ideally, we would meet up and go on a couple adventures to some of your favourite places to explore, all while I capture your process and the atmosphere of the spaces through film. 

So, if you are interested in this opportunity, and feel comfortable in front of a camera, please contact me! I can cover any expenses and I will of course provide you with a copy of the final film. Hopefully this request is allowed on this forum, my apologies if I am breaking some rule by posting this.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you,

Ian/erstenmele

timo explorer View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote timo explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 9:13pm
Interesting concept, good luck with your film.
Skye_Ann View Drop Down
Full Member (T)
Full Member (T)

Post Options Post Options   Quote Skye_Ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 12:26am
Ughhhhhhhh. 
JussticeJ View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JussticeJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 10:55am
YES!
Kays2523 View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kays2523 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 3:50pm
Love this idea!! is the film now completed? Or is it still in the process of being made?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic