Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey! From Dufferin County

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
twjordan29 View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote twjordan29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey! From Dufferin County
    Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 6:11pm
Hello OAP Forum, my name is Jordan - 22 years old from Dufferin County. Since a younger age, I've always been interested in urban exploring - I've been to many abandoned locations but unfortunately didn't take many pictures as I didn't have a place to post them Angry. I then came across ontarioabandonedplaces.com and felt like I had to join - not only to see galleries from other locations but to also contribute by both posting locations, pictures, forum threads and comments, and also contribute a monthly donation to help @OAP out with the costs (although he doesn't ask for it), as I do know how much it can be when running a free site for people to use whenever they please. I am also a Web Developer of many years experience, and a beginner at gfx, although I do give my PS work some good credit lol. 

Now, don't get discouraged by my 0 galleries, 0 locations stats (01/16/2018). Those numbers will soon change, lol. I usually go exploring at night because for some reason it gives me more thrill. My pictures that I do take - do end up being clear pictures with it being at night (I use flash, and a flashlight, lol).

With all that being said, I hope to have the chance to speak with most of you either via the forum, private message or even an urban exploring friend!

Thanks for having me!
OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 6:54pm
Welcome to the site. :)
twjordan29 View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote twjordan29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 7:08pm
Thank you!
clay70 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote clay70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 12:54pm
Go to Airport Rd where the Dufferin County Historical society is..head north. before u go up  the next big ridge a few mins from here u will see a long drive way on your right..There used to be a home and camp back there. Then if u continue up that hill to the top u will see an old big century farmhouse on the right too...this is abandoned and no one has gotten to it yet..surprised..
timo explorer View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote timo explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 8:50pm
Clay, is this north or south of Mansfield?  I know this area fairly well, but cannot picture where you might be talking about.
madison99 View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote madison99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 10:47am
drove by this place today on my way to visit my grandpa in Mansfield, I would say there is now possibly 2 abandoned properties next to each other ? The first one is on the right of the ridge and has a broken fenced drive way lots of neighbpurs were out since it was such a nice day so I have to plan a day to go back! As for the other one it was just past the first going north and has a honda suv parked behind it although my bf pointed out there's no plates on it and the properties looks untouched so that's a reconisince for another day as well. 

I would love to see any pics anybody has captured of these 2 lovely houses and will post shortly once I get some :) 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic