Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ontario Abandoned Places > Public Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Booth board mill, High security!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote zerobotman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Booth board mill, High security!
    Posted: 20 May 2014 at 2:24am
I've noticed that the booth board mill has been added to the ottawa lists which is good because it's really the coolest location in ottawa IMO. I think however that domtar may have cought on to this since they seem to really have stepped up security in the area, particularly at the mill which now seems to be watched by a security guard in the parking lot in the power station across the way as well as passes by a commissionair in a vehicle every once in a while. I saw people taking pictures today at the mill and literally the moment they would move from the sidewalk to the grass and they would instantly be stopped and asked to leave. The mill is under tight wraps and I really want to see this place thoroughly explored before Windmill turns it into trendy housing. Has anyone else noticed this? 

Storytrail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Storytrail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 10:50am
The location was created in 2011.. the fact that it's on this website is probably unrelated to this.

Maybe they've seen a lot of people around the area trying to explore it? It was mentioned in another topic that many are not being discreet enough when going to a location.. which often does result in tightened security or new boarding, etc.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic