Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Good Websites?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Royal City Explorer View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Royal City Explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Good Websites?
    Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 2:27pm
So, I've finished my last exam (drama) of my first year of high school today. Tomorrow I am flying to Amsterdam, spending a couple days there, going to Bulgaria for my cousin's wedding and spending about three weeks in my grandma's apartment. My sister, her boyfriend and I want to go to some abandoned places there and hopefully get on a bus for Greece. We don't really know of any places so I wanted to ask; does anyone here knows about any International or European urban exploration websites? I'll have internet there, replies would be greatly appreciated. This website will always be the best though! Thumbs Up
Have a great summer everyone!
mlasalle View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote mlasalle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 3:38pm
Congrats on finishing your exam! I just finished my last ever high school exam on Friday. 
Sounds like you're in for a pretty eventful summer!

I don't know of any international sites, sorry. 
Good luck though! I'll be expecting pictures if you do find a place ;)
blaekly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote blaekly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 5:48pm
UER has a decent number of locations in Europe, but keep in mind the database is horrendously out of date. I've also come across country-specific websites in the past for Euro explorers. Maybe try googling the specific country or area you are interested in.

On the flip side, Europe is godamn littered with Urbex opportunities - much more so than Canada or even America. You won't have any issue finding places while you're there.
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Royal City Explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 9:23am
Thank you! I'll be sure to check out that website, and I'm sure I will find some places if I take a walk on the back roads. 
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Royal City Explorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 9:27am
I'm so glad to be done all of them and finally just live two months knowing I have absolutely no school, then I could go outside and enjoy an adventure. Smile

I'll be sure to keep my Canon EOS Rebel T5 and Canon Powershot SD 400 charged and with memory at all times, I will be determined to get those pictures and share them. Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic