Ontario Abandoned Places Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ontario Abandoned Places > Public Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adding locations/Photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote bewil1411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding locations/Photos
    Posted: 05 May 2014 at 7:38pm
Good Evening Everyone,  

I am attempting to become a new member within your group, and I have reached out to someone on the Facebook website as I continue to get error messages every time I try to upload a photo into the Create New Location section.

I would love to share with you all the photos I have been taking in order to gain further trust to become a member but I keep hitting the same road block with adding photos.

If anyone is able to help me out further, I would greatly appreciate your time.

I hope everyone has a great week.

Kind Regards,

Rebecca Williams
OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 7:41pm
What is the error message?
bewil1411 View Drop Down
Basic Member
Basic Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote bewil1411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 7:48pm
When I try to add the location in "Step 3" no matter what I add, it says that you must enter more than 4 characters.  And everything I am adding is more than 4 letters/characters.  It won't let me past there and I have a ton of photos to share since I have been getting out and exploring

OAP View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 9:45pm
Step 3 is not about uploading photos at all.

That page is for entering the name of the location, a city for the location, and an address OR GPS co-ordinates. I have double checked the code and there should be no reason why it gives an error if you are entering more than 4 letters for a location.

What is the text you are entering?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic