New User Registration
Username:
Password: Remember Me:

Ontario Abandoned Places

An online community for urban explorers
Location Database
Database
Forum
Forum
Search Locations
Search

User Search




Wartime Home

Located in: Oakville
Location #6113
Public

To request this location be removed, Click Here.

Location Owner:superss
Creation Date: 1/7/2013
Last Updated: 1/9/2013



Description
Not as much history to this home as the homes to it's south, but with Condo Development down the road they have something in common.

This is your typical 1 1/2 story "wartime" house built in 1945. I hope to get out there during the day to get a few shots. I used to live in a home much like this, so I don't expect to see much new inside but I would like to see.

Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER.
Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property.

Wartime Home
WW II House
Created by: superss


Wartime Home


Wartime Home


Wartime Home


Wartime Home


Wartime Home


Wartime Home


Status:

Status: Demolished
Category: House or Farm



Options:

View map
Geocaches
Who Viewed
Create Photo Gallery
Edit Location

HAZARDS
None listed
We do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for liability should you injure yourself.
Maps are only shown to logged in members. Google Maps is no longer free.
GPS:



superss says:
2/21/2014 11:46:46 PM

Demolished.

superss says:
3/14/2013 12:15:00 AM

I had gone back & I'm 99 % convinced that they are reflections of street lights. I have other pictures of the streetlights & they give off a similar light with the camera settings. The other 1 % is that it could be a ghost.

Arenegado says:
3/13/2013 11:28:17 PM

In three shots of the house, there are what looks like eyes peaking out back at you from the windows... and they're from different sides of the house.
A raccoon? or...

Show All comments

On 2/21/2014 11:45:17 PM user superss changed the following: security settings, location status,
On 4/4/2013 10:09:40 PM user superss changed the following: security settings,
On 1/9/2013 1:34:35 AM user superss uploaded photos : P1080121.JPG / P1080122.JPG / P1080141.JPG / to SID: 6113201719
On 1/7/2013 3:18:31 AM user superss uploaded photos : 054.JPG / 055.JPG / 077.JPG / to SID: 6113201719
On 1/7/2013 3:17:32 AM user superss created gallery : WW II House
On 1/7/2013 3:17:06 AM user superss changed the following: description