Wade's Corners School, School Section 8, was constructed in 1867, serving the community of Wade's Corners and the neighbouring community of Cankerville in what was then the Township of Brighton. In 1964, the school was closed and the building was turned over to the local Boy Scouts who called it Kilbank Lodge, naming it after one of the Scout leaders. In fact, the name of the road became Kilbank Lodge Road. The road was recently renamed Newton Lane (and the signs on County Road 30 reflect this) but the name on Google Maps is still Kilbank Lodge Road.
It's not clear whether the Scouts are still using the building but there doesn't appear to have been any recent activity around it and the buidling is in dire need of repairs. Access to the inside is not available and Scouts Canada have posted notices warning people to stay out.