Formerly known as the Knox Presbyterian Church cemetery, then as the Zion Cemetery, now as Trinity Lutheran Cemetery. The residents have not moved or changed much over the years, but the name of their final resting spot seems to change once in a while. The Knox church stands no more, the only remains are this small plot of graves. The stones have been moved onto a cross-shaped concrete base for all eternity. The graves are no longer individually marked, instead moved to a central grouping within the graveyard to make life easier for the grass cutters.
The text engraved into all the stones is in German, most are dated from the late 1800's.