As near as anyone can tell, there are only three souls buried in this small cemetery. One grave is unidentifiable, the other holds Elizabeth Tuck, who died in 1879, and her 3 month old daughter. The common thinking amongst local folks is that these graves belonged to African-American settlers who came to this region in the 1800's.
Elizabeth was the wife of David Thompson, whose name is listed at the nearby monument for the African Episcopal Church (see location #2420).
The township has taken care of these graves, but they remain virtually hidden, although quite close to the roadside. Sadly the original gravestones are in poor condition.