This property comes complete with warnings and advisories that it is under surveillance. It has been abandoned, there is an eviction notice on the house furthest back (north-west). It is not accessible.
The main house (closest to Teston Rd.) is divided into two dwellings. Access to the back of the house is possible through the rear door. The front quarters can be viewed through the broken windows. There are two barns.
There are many treasures on this lot which have not yet been (re)moved. Hence, this site is restricted to members. But even we must be reminded: "Take Only Pictures, Leave Only Footprints".
Property owned in 1880 by Isaac Murray according to county atlas map.