Ontario Abandoned Places

Archiving over 9,000 locations from across Canada

Home

Forum

Search

User Search
stats
Stats



St. George's Anglican Church

Return to index of Other


Located in: Other
Location #11681
Public

To request this location be removed, submit a Report Location form.
Location Owner: Motleykiwi
Creation Date: 2/25/2015
Last Updated: 2/25/2015



Description
St. George's Anglican Church was built in 1825 by the British. It replaced an earlier French Roman Catholic Church from 1690. The clock tower was installed in 1904 and still keeps the official time for the city. It strikes the Westminster chimes every hour. Hurricane Ivan in 2004 ripped the roof off and the parish is still raising money today to repair it.


Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER.
Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property.


Status:
Status: Abandoned
Category: Church


Options:
View map
Geocaches
Who's Viewed
Create Photo Gallery
Edit Location

HAZARDS
None listed
We do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for liability should you injure yourself.
Maps are only shown to logged in members.



2014
St. George's Anglican Church
Created on:2/25/2015
Created by: Motleykiwi
36 photos