Ontario Abandoned Places
Urban Exploration & Photographs from Abandoned Houses Across Canada

St. Augustine's Anglican Church



Location #13427
City: Lanark County
Basic MemberPublic
Status: Closed
user avatar
Created By:fiso
Creation Date: 4/24/2016
Last Updated: 4/24/2016
donateAdministratorFull MemberDonated TimeGold Star
Built in 1854, St. Augustine's had a seating capacity of 120 to welcome Irish Anglican worshippers from the Prospect area who had previously made do in a school house. The church closed in 1967 but the building, cemetery and grounds are still maintained by the Ashton Parish. A service is still held here once a year at 1430 during the first Sunday in August.

Less the front landing, which has deteriorated considerably, the building is in exceptional condition.




Photos of St. Augustine's Anglican Church


St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
St. Augustine's Anglican Church
Links:
http://www.twp.beckwith.on.ca/



Address
Google Maps are only shown to logged in members.

GPS:
Address: 261 Richmond Rd, Beckwith, ON, Canada

Comments

Alert iconTo request this location be removed, Click Here.