Location Owner:meph Creation Date: 9/23/2010 Last Updated: 9/23/2010
One of the oldest churches in Ontario (1838), built of "rammed earth" construction (compacted clay & straw covered by plaster). Interesting history and a nice location, there's also a time capsule located there as well.
Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER. Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property. To request this location be removed, Click Here.