Originally known as the Graham Cemetery, located at lot 1, concession 1, Mosa Township. Land was originally owned by Duncan Graham who set aside the north west corner of his land for a cemetery. This was the first cemetery in Glencoe. In 1861 he gave the land in front of the cemetery for a Presbyterian church to be built (St Andrew's). The last service at this church was September 1889. Cemetery is on Main Street, Glencoe, but is barely visible. It is located behind a little white house.