Ontario Abandoned Places

An online community for urban explorers
Location Database
Talking Walls Photography
Talking Walls
Search Locations

User Search

Scotts Mill ~ Milford

Located in: Prince Edward County
Location #1657

To request this location be removed, submit a Report Location form.

Location Owner:rcouper
Creation Date: 6/9/2010
Last Updated: 9/4/2011


Originally built around 1815 ~ Scotts Mill gave rise to the Town of Milford by providing lumber for buildings.
Now a tourist attraction - it has been maintained & restored.

Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER.
Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property.

Status: Active
Category: Mill/Foundry

View map
Who's Viewed
Create Photo Gallery
Edit Location

None listed
We do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for liability should you injure yourself.
Maps are only shown to logged in members. Google Maps is no longer free.

Scotts Mill ~ Milford
Created on:6/30/2010
Created by: rcouper
13 photos

kashhilts says:
9/5/2011 1:04:11 AM

Right by the "Scott's Mill" sign, on the ground next to it, there is an interesting piece that almost looks like a round patio stone with ridges carved in it. It is a grinding stone for the mill. Sadly, the people who restored the building didn't think to make note of that stone and its importance to the Mill and simply laid it on the ground and filled in the middle hole. Nice picture of it

Show All comments

On 11/19/2012 2:21:15 PM user rcouper changed the following: latitude, longitude,