Location Owner:captamerica Creation Date: 12/4/2011 Last Updated: 4/20/2014
This is School Section #5. The school was built in 1906 to replace the old schoolhouse and closed in 1950 due to low enrollment; it was eventually sold to a private owner in 1964. The building now sits vacant and sealed up tight; it also has an interesting boat parked in the backyard.
Additional details on the history of this property can be found in external link.
Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER. Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property.
None listed We do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for liability should you injure yourself.
Maps are only shown to logged in members. Google Maps is no longer free.
April2014 Created on:4/20/2014 Created by: Veeedub226 10 photos
July 2011 Created on:12/4/2011 Created by: captamerica 10 photos
There are no comments for this location.
On 9/23/2014 10:50:13 AM user RogerM changed the following: description On 4/20/2014 9:39:08 AM user Veeedub226 uploaded photos : DSCF5497.JPG / DSCF5504.JPG / DSCF5505.JPG / DSCF5508.JPG / DSCF5510.JPG / DSCF5512.JPG / DSCF5513.JPG / DSCF5514.JPG / DSCF5525.JPG / DSCF5529.JPG / to SID: 42020146751 On 4/20/2014 9:07:58 AM user Veeedub226 created gallery : April2014