There was a Methodist Church built here in 1894 and closed as a United Church in 1968. There is a good mixture of the material used and script in these old headstones.
Here's a some additional info on the cemetery.
"Drew-North Salem Cemetery - Con. 18, Monto Township The Crown reserved the property for this cemetery on Concession 18 and it was operated by three trustees . After the first World War the Salem Community expressed their patriotism by erecting a cenotaph in the cemetery in memory of the 14 young men who died in the conflict. The names are: G.D. Adair, C. Baker, A.H. Ellis, D.E. Howes M.D., B. Kennedy, S. Lawrence, M. A Matthews, C. J. Matthews, W. T. Reeve, E. H. Scase, V. Slinger, B.S. Small, F. Small, and W. Adair. In 1965 the men of the Church cleaned up the cemetery and set the stones on a base. Wallace Matthews erected a flag a the cenotaph. Salem Methodist Church (North) - Con. 18, Lot 27 From 1894-1968, this cemetery was located on the Normanby-Minto Townline. The Church was dedicated as The Salem Methodist Church in September, 1894 and in 1925 became a United Church. Ministers were: Rev. Savage, McLean, Chrown, Walker, Seibim, Philips, Bell, Kistles, Exhert, Smitherman, Taylor, Eyer, Evans, Kaer, Stewwart, McLellan, Burgess, Mercer, Moote, Watt, Moot, Falconbridge, Truax, Brand and E.J. Whetham. The Ladies Aid was organized in 1910 and on December 25, 1917 the parsonage burned down and was rebuilt thanks to funding by the Ladies Aid group. After 74 years of ministry, Salem Church was closed in 1968. The closing service was held June 6, 1968 with the last minister, Roy Harwood, preaching. A memorial Cairn was built by Donald and Wayne Shannon incorporating the orginal stone engraved Methodist Church Salem 1894."