Yarmouth School Section No. 8 was built in 1933 and closed in 1968. This school is the last of at least one other built on this site, in 1910 and one in 1860. This first one was also used as a meeting house. It is now privately owned and appears to be used for storage. The owners are probably offsite as stuff is all around the school and uncared for , unlike the house behind.