School Section Number 22 is a now repurposed community centre with a newer, new addition. Built in our confederation year, 1867 and an "L" addition in 1876. The school bell came in 1883 and built by The Jones T.B.F. Company 1883. From an old , copyright expired picture, the bell sat in front. A rear chimney was removed and a side window bricked. The bell sits besides it's school and is silent. A Mennonite from Pennsylvania named Rosenberg founded Roseville but he and his family died a horrible cholera death. Cholera was so bad, people left cities in droves for the country, in the early 1830's...........This property is huge for a school, about 3 acres , 550 feet by 230 feet with a well worn baseball diamond and soccer field behind. A huge and very old tree in front off to the right side, witnessed everything.