This hidden cemetery is the family plot for the Rogers family, who settled these lands back in the 1800's. The earliest burial was 1838. There are 23 confirmed graves here. Although the plot sits in a relatively pleasant location, surrounded by trees and virtually hidden from view, the close proximity to Highway 400 takes away any peaceful rest. When the cemetery was first established, this would have been a very rural farming community. The township takes care of the cemetery now, occasionally cutting the grass and cleaning up the area.