Location Owner:rcouper Creation Date: 6/9/2010 Last Updated: 6/9/2010
Originally establish in the 1800's as a port for shipping barley - then a canery - by the late 1930's the once busy port was abandoned - with the original Cooper/Collier House, General Store, & canery foundation are all that remain.
Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER. Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property. To request this location be removed, Click Here.