Another very old Cemetery that started out in the Parkinson family and then to the Eromosa Pioneers in the area. This one was owned by L. Parkinson, Joe owned beside and the Tolton's[graves here] across the road. There was a DIS.[abbreviation unknown] church here, to the west, at one time in the 1800's. Joseph Parkinson 1787-1851 and his wife Ellen Hodgkinson 1787-1858 were from Preston Langashire England and settled on this farm in 1824.