Location Owner:mobileworks Creation Date: 12/12/2017 Last Updated: 12/13/2017
Also known as "Cemetery of the Parish of Woodstock" and sits beside the first church in Woodstock, Ontario. The cemetery is inactive and has been for a long while. The church was completed in 1834 with the help of [Admiral] Henry Vansittart. He donated about 400 pounds of the 1700 pound total cost of this church. He is also the founder of Woodstock. The cemetery was started shortly afterwards. Vansittart has an impressive family crypt behind the church. In fact there are several tombs here and family plots. There is even one tomb against the church. This cemetery is small but has a big feel to it with such large headstones.
Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER. Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property. To request this location be removed, Click Here.
Status: Abandoned | Category: Cemetery
There Is Rest In Heaven Created on:12/12/2017 Created by: mobileworks 80 photos