This "sister brewery" to the one in Sudbury, closed down in 2006, and has been abandoned ever since.
Taken from Wikipedia
: "The company was established in Sudbury in 1907 as Sudbury Brewing and Malting Co. by J. J. Doran, a hotelier. It began to expand in 1911, with the purchase of the Soo Falls Brewing Co. in Sault Ste. Marie [...] In June, 2006, William Sharpe appeared before Sault Ste. Marie city council and cited poor sales and lack of investor interest as reasons for the downturn in the company's fortunes."
The site is marked as private, since although there is graffiti there, there isn't that much and it'd be nice to keep it that way. We walked around the site and took some pictures, so enjoy!
Collapsed winter 2019