Location Owner:OnlyMe Creation Date: 1/31/2013 Last Updated: 2/3/2013
This building was the headquarters for the Markham African Caribbean Association, and is still listed as such on their website. Unfortunately any writing on the notices has long since faded away so we may never know what they were there to investigate.
The house was previously known as the Daniels-Fairty House which was built in 1851. It is owned by the town of Markham and is in the process of being considered for designation as a historic home. As of 2003 the plans were to restore the house.
Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER. Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property.